The programme of the 45th World Hospital Congress is now live!
The preliminary programme of the 45th IHF World Hospital Congress is now live!
With the overarching theme ‘Global Learnings, Local Actions: Sustainable Healthcare’, the Congress presents over 30 sessions where more than 150 renowned speakers will gather to share their knowledge and good practices towards sustainable healthcare.
While it’s a jampacked programme, you can personalize your agenda to ensure you learn exactly what you want. Here are some parallel sessions you shouldn’t miss:
- World-class healthcare: what does it mean and how do we achieve it?
- Shaping a sustainable future for the healthcare sector
- Healthcare professional staff: our heroes – how do we support them?
- The power of partnerships to improve care for vulnerable patients
- Enhanced communication strategies: leveraging the lessons
- Digital Health and AI: can’t live with them, can’t live without them
- Ongoing learnings from the pandemic: optimizing the experiences